[pmwiki-users] indented or something like that.

Alan Loughlin itdept at swalcliffepark.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 02:51:52 CST 2006

I want this to sit flush against the sidebar and top:

(:table border=0 cellspacing=0 width=615px:)
(:cell valign=top align=center:)SOME TEXT
(:cellnr height=180px style='background-image:
url([=http://domain/images/main.jpg=])':)
(:cellnr valign=bottom align=center:)SOME MORE TEXT
(:tableend:)

an then all text after it needs to have the gap away from the side, im
using:
#wikitext { margin-top:0em; margin-left:1em; line-height:1.33em; }

but thats only any good for the text not the table with picture.

Many Thanks

Alan