[pmwiki-users] Syncronizing

Nerijus Krukauskas nkrukauskas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 10:48:29 CST 2006

On 04/02/06, Jan Erik Moström <lists at mostrom.pp.se> wrote:
> I've been playing with PMWiki and have an idea for how to use it for my own
> personal note taking. But I would like to ask if it's possible to
> "syncronize" two copies of PMWiki?

  That's pretty much what I do with my pmwiki. The working copy (where
i do all edits) is on my notebook. Every time I add/remove/change
content on my local pmwiki, I do 'rsync' with the live (online)
version (as soon as I can connect to Inet). Works like charm. :)
  The only thing I do not rsync is 'local/config.php' as the OS and
setup of web servers on both machines are different.

--
http://nk99.org/