[pmwiki-users] formatting, indent

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Sun Feb 5 18:08:00 CST 2006

>>> How about ->-> ?
>>>
>> Hey, that's not bad.  How about ->> instead?
>>

> I like ->>

It looks clean, but what happens, if you start the line with a ' > ' ?
This was the reason I went for the more rare combination of double ->->
I see no further reasons against ->>

>> Do we need multi-level indents?
>>

> Not sure.  I wouldn't think so.
>
> See also
>
>     http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2005-July/015430.html

Hagan points out here something, which I need too. I want to start it in
every line I wish, without any pararagraph or block dependency.
Now an empty line has to be before the intendent.

<Hagan on>So if you want PmWiki to produce output that's "just like in books"
you'll need to get rid of the space between paragraphs.</Hagan off>

regards,
Stephan.