[pmwiki-users] Suggestion for new page directives

Musikschule Bernsbach / Schwarzenberg (Webmaster) webmaster at musikschule-bernsbach.de
Thu Feb 9 07:15:02 CST 2006

Hi...

I thought about the page directives and had some ideas.

First of all, i suggest the (:nooutput:) page directive.
Example: When I add some wiki styles (%define=xxx%) to my
Group.GroupHeader, I would like to group some style sets:

(:comment Colors::)
%define=red color=#af0000%
%define=green color=#007f00%
%define=grey color=#999999%

(:comment Q&A styles:)
%define=Q block red font-weight=bold%
%define=A block green%

(:comment Other styles::)
%define=Comment block grey font-style=italic%
%define=Index block font-size=8pt%

But if I leave some blank lines in this page, the other pages in that
group apply these blank lines and have some space at the top. I would
use (:nooutput:) to prevent the output of that page from being displayed.
With (:nooutput:) you can also use plain text instead of that (:comment:)
directive.

Next, I would like to use the (:nolist:) and the (:forcelist:) page
directives. (:nolist:) hides the current page from (:pagelist:) and
(:searchresults:) for a) all formats and b) and c) the specified list
formats. (:forcelist:) forces the current page to be displayed for a)
all formats and b) and c) the specified list formats.

a) (:nolist:)
b) (:nolist fmt=fmt1:)
c) (:nolist fmt=fmt1 fmt2 fmt3:)

a) (:forcelist:)
b) (:forcelist fmt=fmt1:)
c) (:forcelist fmt=fmt1 fmt2 fmt3:)

Are there cookbook recipes for that?
Or would that be nice features for following versions of PmWiki?

Greetings, Torsten