[pmwiki-users] NewsGroup help

Andy Kilner andy at barbigerous.net
Thu Feb 9 08:27:27 CST 2006

On a similar but different note.. does anyone know how to be subscribed
to a mailing list (so that you can post) but also receive the mailing
list via gmane instead of the emails directly. There's the option to
receive digest or not, but how about an allow me to post but don't send
me anything.

cheers

-andy