[pmwiki-users] "Save as draft" capability

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 9 11:25:52 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 10:24:09AM +0100, Roman wrote:

> I see, I thought that (:pagelist:) (without list=normal) gives the
> same results as (:searchresults:). This is what I actually meant: I
> think that draft pages should be hidden from readers by default so
> even (:searchresults:) would not list them.

When it comes to displaying list results, I tend to err on the side
of showing more results over suppressing them, at least in the initial
configuration.

I think there are probably equal numbers of administrators who would
prefer that they be displayed by default and others who prefer they
not be displayed by default.  In such a case, I think it's better that
the default settings display them, because it's much easier for those
who don't want them displayed to see it and change the default than
it would be for those who do want them displayed to notice that they're
missing.

Thanks,