[pmwiki-users] CleanURLs with IIS

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 9 11:38:26 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 09:25:08AM -0500, Miller, Joshua wrote:
>    I've been trying to follow the discussions between PM and Hagan regarding
>    CleanURLs...but I missed a few messages.
>
>    Is there a way to do clean URLs in IIS?
>
>    I know you mentioned it but I didn't find anything in the archive or in
>    the cookbook recipe...

Since I've never used or administered an IIS system, nor do I have
access to one, I really don't know what is required.  I also think
(from past experience) that the instructions are significantly different
for IIS 5 and IIS 6.

If anyone is running under IIS and could share the steps on how to
do this, we could create a CleanUrlsIIS page.