[pmwiki-users] Link check loop after updates to Beta25

Daniel Friedmann list at linuxing.de
Fri Feb 10 09:50:21 CST 2006

Hello

after the update from Beta23 to Beta25 the link check in brackets for
unknown URLs (I only have the German version so I don't know the exact
wording) seems to be broken. For the first time since the update the
navigation bar has shown this link check and even if I click on it,
enter the correct password (in case of a wrong password the input box is
shown again and again) the link check is still there and the URL isn't
visible or usable.

I'll keep using Beta25 so that you can see the problem for yourself. My
website is http://spampal.de

Hopefully PmWiki will be fixed soon or maybe I can change something
locally so that it works again.

--
Regards
Daniel