[pmwiki-users] Use pagelist format templates in cookbook recipes.

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Fri Feb 10 11:53:09 CST 2006

I wished serveral times now I could use the really handy pagelist
template system in own cookbook recipts. For example I define a
markup with a format argument:

     (:dosemething fmt=#myformat:)

then my recipe finaly generates some array that can be passed to a
format function:

     $someting[] = array('Arg1' = val1, 'Arg2' = val2);
     $someting[] = array('Arg1' = val3, 'Arg2' = val4);
     return FmtPagelistTemplate($something, $fmt, ...);

which returns output defined by a template:

     [[#myformat]]
     * {$Arg1} - {$Arg2}
     [[#myformatend]]

Does a function exists in PmWiki which I could use this way?

Sebastian