[pmwiki-users] Ryevoting with multiple questions and one vote button

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Sun Feb 12 04:27:57 CST 2006

Am 11.02.2006 um 19:44 schrieb Brian Connolly:

> Was this too stupid a question?  Is there a "for idiots" list?

Your question came in at saturday evening local time. Not the best
case scenario for a quick answer. ;)

> Trying to utilize Ryevoting.  Trying to slightly modify the output.
>
> Okay, for a simple vote:
>
> (:input form "{$PageUrl}?action=ryevote" :)
>  (:input radio vote somevalue:) Some Label
>  (:input radio vote someothervalue:) Some other Label
>  (:input submit value="Vote":)
>  (:input hidden votename thevotename:)
>  (:input end:)
>
> But what I'd like is a page of questions/answers and one vote
> button at the bottom.
>
> I've tried various combinations of the above.  Can't get it.  Can
> someone advise me please?

I guess you want to do something like this: http://
schlaefer.macbay.de/index.php/Main/WikiSandbox ?

I added the option

     $RyeVoteHideAfterVote = 0;

to v0.4.3 of the script, so the form text will not hide after vote.

Sebastian