[pmwiki-users] Potential PageHeader problem with Fixflow?

Matt Kemple me at mattkemple.com
Sun Feb 12 16:32:19 CST 2006

I have a modified Fix Flow Skin in use on my site.  Upgrading to
pmwiki-2.1.beta23 and above, the Site.PageHeader does not display
[[Main.HomePage | Attach:Site/PageHeader/logo.gif]] on my site.  I
have tinkered with this over the last few days to see if I  may have
missed something.  Nothing in the Change log for beta23-25 has any
indication that something was altered to cause a display problem.  I
also set up a mirror at wiki.mydomain.com with the exact same
configuration as mydomain.com.  The mirror is running
pmwiki-2.1.beta22 and displays just fine.  My normal site, running
the latest beta25 shows nothing.
Any suggestions?  I am new to this list, so I apologize if this issue
has been addressed.
-Matt