[pmwiki-users] Pagelist and Wikitrail . . .

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:57:22 CST 2006

I always wonder why there isn't more clamor for this - it seems as if it
ought to be built in:

to be able to define a pagelist (thereby getting a dynamically-generated
list of pages), and then use the wikitrail functionality to move through the
pagelist results.

This is what PageListWikiTrail is supposed to offer, right?  It doesn't work
for me, and every time I try to use it, I wind up thinking I must be
misunderstanding something fundamental - that surely this is a logical use
of the two features combined.