[pmwiki-users] "Wanted Pages" Recipe?

Kurt Devlin kurt.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:16:16 CST 2006

Thanks Neil. That's a good start. I was hoping to not fill out a form before
I got the information for something more closely following the Wikipedia
page. From a quick look at refcount.php, it wasn't obvious that there was an
easy way to write a cookbook recipe to pass in the group ('all' or a single
name) and the type ('all', 'missing', etc. ) without an extensive
refactoring of PrintRefCount(). I think if generating the form was decoupled
from the actual generation of the page it would be easier to tackle. For the
time being, filling in the form manually will have to do. :-)

Thanks,
Kurt