[pmwiki-users] How to edit PmWikiFr.ConseilsPourLédition (french version of TextFormattingRules) ?

Gilmar S. MARTINS gmartins at libertysurf.fr
Fri Feb 17 03:42:46 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

As a newbie, I have found very interesting solutions on this list but
none that could solve this problem : in my pmwiki, the link Text
Formatting Rules, in the editor window, leads nowhere.

So, I'd like to edit wikilib.d/PmWikiFr.ConseilsPourLedition (the french
version of TextFormattingRules).

So far, I can open the file in my local pmwiki editor but it is
impossible to save it. PmWiki sends a message saying it was impossible
to save the file...

Am I trying to do something impossible or is there a way to have a file
with that name and filled with something ?

Thanks for you help,

Gilmar