[pmwiki-users] Proposed Default Stylesheet (pmwiki.css)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 17 19:00:39 CST 2006

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 05:52:15PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> Always add "vspace paragraph"?  Pleas no!  At least make it something
> that skin authors can disable.  Skin authors may want to use something
> other than whitespace (say, a line) below headings.

The "correct" answer is:

    h1 + p.vspace { display:none; }

Yes, yes, I know, IE doesn't support this.  It just kills me that
we have to throw away elegant, standards-compliant solutions
because of IE.

Anyway, I invite an answer to the same question I asked Jo --
in "normal" HTML, how would you achieve the styling you're looking
for?

    <h1>Heading</h1>