[pmwiki-users] Proposed Default Stylesheet (pmwiki.css)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 17 20:41:23 CST 2006

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 06:56:51PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> On 2/17/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > Anyway, I invite an answer to the same question I asked Jo --
> > in "normal" HTML, how would you achieve the styling you're looking
> > for?
> >
> >     <h1>Heading</h1>
>
> I think that should be (effectively) what you get when you see
> [...]
> in markup.

I think you misunderstood my question.  Either that or I'm
totally misunderstanding your answer.

My question is not "should PmWiki produce the above HTML output".

My question is:  Assuming that you were styling the above HTML
and trying to get the heading margins you're describing, what
CSS settings would you use to do it?  Ignore PmWiki for this
question -- assume we're starting with a completely empty
CSS spec.