[pmwiki-users] pagelist formats and orders

Bronwyn Boltwood bronwyn at bronwynb.info
Tue Feb 21 14:07:36 CST 2006

On 2/21/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> Actually, it *is* possible to sort by multiple criteria--that part
> is already in the code--it just turns out that "group" isn't a
> criteria that can be sorted on (yet).
>
> And sorting by multiple criteria doesn't make a lot of sense for most
> of the other attributes that we can sort on at the moment.  :-)

Agreed.  But sorting by group + whatever sure does. :)   For example
(:pagelist link=Category.Product fmt=catalog order=group,-ctime count=5:) to
make an automated "new products" page.

My comments about RecentComments will have to wait for another
> message.  :-|

I'll watch for it and help you fill up your feature list. ;)

Bronwyn