[pmwiki-users] {Disarmed} Re: authuser & SetTmplDisplay

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 05:24:01 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:

>On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 10:32:02PM +0100, noskule wrote:
>

>>Hans schrieb:

>>>You can't nest <!--Page....Fmt-->
>>>The beginng of the next one closes the previous one automatically.
>>>

>>but this seams not allways the case. If you look at the template:
>>
>><--PageHeaderBFmt-->
>>    <--PageLeftAFmt-->
>>    <--/PageLeftAFmt-->
>>    <--PageLeftBFmt-->
>>    <--/PageLeftBFmt-->
>><--/PageHeaderBFmt-->
>>
>>this works.
>>

>Hans is correct, in the above example the <!--PageLeftAFmt--> declaration
>will automatically close the <!--PageHeaderBFmt--> section, and
>the <!--/PageHeaderBFmt--> declaration has no real effect.
>
>It's neither a bug nor feature, it's just the way things
>are implemented.
>
>Pm

oky I see. Could this be changed, cause it woul allow much better
control over the layout it tables are used (at least I dont see a other
solution to . ..  .) ? Also it would be  nice the names of the sections
could be used more than one time. I started a pits for it:
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00675

grz nos