[pmwiki-users] editform questions

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 22 13:24:08 CST 2006

On 2/22/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 10:47:20PM +0100, noskule wrote:
> > this could maybe made for the editfrom like this
> >     class="inputbox editbox"
> >     class="inputbutton editbuttom"
> >
> > Could this be made for the EditForm textarea and buttons also? I tryed
> > in EditForm but (:input class ='inputbutton' e_cancelbutton:) but this
> > didnt work.  How do configure that in the best way?
>
> It's
>
>    (:input e_cancelbutton class='inputbutton':)
>
> But yes, we can see about adding the class definitions to the buttons
> in the edit form.

I was wondering about this when PITS 0577 was closed..

Does this mean form elements won't be styled unless an author figures
out they need to individually add class='inputbutton' to every text
and password input and class='inputbox'  to every text input?

Is there a reason the buttons and text input areas don't get class
attributes automatically (per PmWiki Philosophy #1)?

Somehow I got one styled button in the default edit form a week ago
when I first tried the save-as-draft feature, but I just tried it
again, and now all buttons appear to come up unstyled.

    http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/OneStyledButton.png

Hagan