[pmwiki-users] Update pmwiki using perl scripts ...

Ginil Gharat Ginil.Gharat at ascindia.com
Thu Feb 23 23:15:51 CST 2006

Hi,

 Is it possible to write to pmwiki pages using some `api` ? We have some
jobs ( cron/autosys) which wud like to write the output of nightly  builds
and regression tests to be written directly to the pmwiki pages instead of
manually writing to pmwiki pages.

Pmwiki, I suppose is written in php, so is it possible to update using perl
scripts ? I was trying to use WWW-Mechanize-1.18 but was *not* very
successful with my attempts. But I still think its not a big deal and even
using basic HTTP authentication, I shud be able to update pmwiki thru'
scripts.

 Any response wud be appreciated.

 Thanks,
 _Nik