[pmwiki-users] Using the top margin for text/links

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 03:24:10 CST 2006

Friday, February 24, 2006, 5:27:32 AM, Brian wrote:
> These solutions sound interesting. Do they involve using other
> skins or are there parameters I can set within the default skin?

You would need to edit the skin template and css files.

If you look for other skins, to try or find ides for your own skin
tweaking, have a look at gemini:

You can load a logo image via wiki page Site.PageHeader, and using
floats etc you could also include other links.
Or simply use  Site.PageTopMenu to add your links to the uppermost
row, which is positioned absolutely, so any large logo image can
stretch underneath it.
Colour scheme "silver" looks a bit similar to the pmwiki default.
Layout "standard" allows for a wide logo header.

Hope this helps a little.

Best,
~Hans