[pmwiki-users] Error when saving pages on pmwiki2.1-beta30

Robin Sheat robin at kallisti.net.nz
Sat Feb 25 21:23:20 CST 2006

When I save a page I've edited, I get this:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
in /var/www/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 796

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
in /var/www/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 797

This then gets replaced with the correct page, nothing seems to actually
go wrong as the result of this, but it's probably pointing to something
that shouldn't happen.

I'm using the latest DropDown skin. You can see for yourself by editing
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/Main/WikiSandbox

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz> JabberID: <eythian at jabber.kallisti.net.nz>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D