[pmwiki-users] Email notification on a page change

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:59:40 CST 2006

On Monday 27 February 2006 13:40, Hans wrote:
> you could try this (untested):
>
> Create a local customisation php file for each page or group which
> needs mailpost notification, like
>   local/GroupName.PageName.php

Hans,
thanks 4 the quick reply.

If I understood the solution you proposed, I fear this is not a solution for
my problem. I wish to use the pmwiki as a collaborative tool. There will be
groups and users that are allowed to upload/create new pages, edit them and
so on. The users can then subscribe for updates/changes of documents/pages .
This shall be an evolving tool; any day there can be new pages and new
users . This means that I will have to continously edit the files as people
subscribes to pages and create new files as new pages are created/uploaded .

I hope I explained the details of my problem better than before.

TIA

Marco

--
Afternoon very favorable for romance.  Try a single person for a change.