[pmwiki-users] Mark 'Deleted lines' with a different color

Anno anno at shroomery.org
Mon Feb 27 08:59:04 CST 2006

Athan wrote:
> Is it possible to have 'Deleted lines' appear in a color other than yellow,
> red for example ? If not, please consider that for a future update, I believe
> it will help tracking deletions in page history.
>
> Athan

The color is defined in scripts/pagerev.php

SDV($HTMLStylesFmt['diff'], "
   .diffbox { width:570px; border-left:1px #999999 solid;
margin-top:1.33em; }
   .diffauthor { font-weight:bold; }
   .diffchangesum { font-weight:bold; }
   .difftime { font-family:verdana,sans-serif; font-size:66%;
     background-color:#dddddd; }
   .difftype { clear:both; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;
     font-size:66%; font-weight:bold; }
   .diffadd { border-left:5px #99ff99 solid; padding-left:5px; }
   .diffdel { border-left:5px #ffff99 solid; padding-left:5px; }
   .diffrestore { clear:both; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;
     font-size:66%; margin:1.5em 0px; }
   .diffmarkup { font-family:monospace; } ");

So basically, you would include the modified version of the above in
your config.php file. (you have to modify the .diffdel part)