[pmwiki-users] pagename and weird IE mime/type handling

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 28 08:42:10 CST 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 12:10:18PM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> Then, I was wondering if PmWiki could handle gracefully url ending
> with a fake file extension as in
> .../pmwiki.php/GroupName/PageName.txt?action=... which seems to be the
> only really working solution for me.

Depends on what you mean by "handle gracefully".  :-)

I've been planning to add an extension that will allow PmWiki
to ignore trailing ".html" extensions on pagenames, and to generate them
on page links, but just haven't completed that yet.

Extending this to ignore ".txt" or other extensions isn't a problem,
but I'm not sure that ignoring the extension is what you're asking
for here.