[pmwiki-users] .d folders

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jan 5 08:11:32 CST 2006

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 07:38:07AM -0500, Michael Mendolia wrote:
>    My ISP will not allow me to post any folders with the .d designation (or
>    any .'s for that matter; Yahoo! Webhosting); I had to rename the wikilib.d
>    to wikilibd ... and I can't seem to find any where that I need to change
>    pathing.  I am also concerned because my ISP will not allow the creation
>    of the wiki.d folder.  Is there a way to mod the current files so that I
>    can change the name of these folders to either wikid or wiki_d or some
>    such?

Try the following in your local/config.php file (near the top):

    $WorkDir = 'wiki_d';
    $WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki_d/$FullName');
    $WikiLibDirs = array(
      &$WikiDir,
      new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib_d/$FullName'));

Then rename the wikilib.d directory to "wikilib_d" .

I think that should be sufficient to get PmWiki to use "wikilib_d" and
"wiki_d" as the names of its page directories -- everything else should
work as before.

Let me know how it goes.