[pmwiki-users] RSS Feed + Read Protected Groups

Richard A. Millard r.a.millard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:16:04 CST 2006

First, I'm new to the list, please excuse me if I'm committing some major
Faux Pas.

I'm relatively new to working with PMwiki, and I'm setting up a private wiki
for use by some friends.  This particular group requires a password to read
or edit any of the pages.

I was also hoping to set up a RSS feed of the Group.RecentChanges page, so
that we could all keep an easier eye on updates being made by each other.
I'd set the Read password on that particular page to "nopass", and the page
is viewable without authentication, but the RSS feed isn't.  I'm not worried
about protecting the content of the Group.RecentChanges page, just the rest
of the Wiki.

I have that Group password set using Eberron.GroupAttributes?action=attr ,
but I can't figure out how to allow Group.RecentChange to produce a RSS
feed, and still protect the rest of the Group behind a login password.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Richard