[pmwiki-users] Link to a non-existing page

Fick, Martin fick at fgm.com
Mon Jan 9 21:27:40 CST 2006

Seems like a neat idea.

> Well, one can always find missing Category.* pages
> using ?action=refcount.  And I'm still hoping to
> merge refcount with pagelist so that one can
> do something like:
>
>     (:pagelist rel=missing group=Category:)
>
> and get a list of missing pages in the Category group (i.e., a
> "missing" page is one that has a link to it but doesn't exist).

Could that potentially have also allow a rel=+missing so
that to get all the categories one could type

    (:pagelist rel=+missing group=Category:)

Would there be another way to get that list?

As a side note, it might be nice to have a groupcount=
option now too, so that when using a pagelisttemplates
and only displaying groups one can stop the count
after a certain amount of groups instead of pages.
Or, alternatively, have a list=group option which
only iterates over groups.  This way accurate counts
can still be achieved.  Then again both might be nice!

  -Martin