[pmwiki-users] Thumbnails

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jan 9 22:45:47 CST 2006

I spent yesterday putting some images on my site, and used
Cookbook/ImgPopUp to get clickable thumbnails. Now, as I was browsing
the mailgroup, I discover %thumb%, completely by accident. This is
extreemly cool, and totally replaces the script, and behaves better too.

I have some requests though.

1] Optional thumbnail size. Could we update the syntax to allow: "%thumb
300%", which would change the size of the thumbnail for a single image,
overriding the default.

2] Optionally omit the name of the image to open in a new window, which
would default to the same name. Thus,
    %thumb%[[Attach:yyy.jpg]]

would be the same as
    %thumb%[[Attach:yyy.jpg|Attach:yyy.jpg]]

and
    %thumb%[[Attach:yyy.jpg"Description"]]

the same as
    %thumb%[[Attach:yyy.jpg|Attach:yyy.jpg"Description"]]

3] Optionally add a parameter to open in a new *window*. Currently
Firefox opens in a new tab.

  ~ ~ Dave