[pmwiki-users] 2.1.beta18 released

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Tue Jan 10 13:35:09 CST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 01:15:23PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I've just released pmwiki-2.1.beta18, now available from

  I just wanted to comment on how great it is to see these
updates regularly!  I just counted and found that you made
70 releases in 2005, 70!!  That's amazing.  If anyone has any
doubts as to how live a project is, that's a great number to
look at.  That's more than one release a week.

  Release early and release often is a philosophy that
Patrick has taken to heart for sure and I can say that for
myself at least, I am gratefull for it.  It is refreshing
after dealing with many of the java projects out there where
you'r lucky to see a release every year; where bugs just go
into a bug tracking system and never even get seen by anyone
execpt the people searching to see when a fix will be
released. ;)

  Thanks Patrick,

  -Martin