[pmwiki-users] 2.1.beta18 released

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:12:59 CST 2006

Okay, now I'm thoroughly confused, although perhaps the following will make
more sense now to you.

I updated both the test site and the little personal wiki to 2.1.beta19.

Currently

mla2006.com - beta17 - works fine
mla2006.com/test - beta19 - doesn't work UNLESS I comment out Google
Sitemaps from the config.php file (but it works fine in beta17)
josquin.us/wiki - beta19 - works
josquin.us/test - unaltered barebones beta19 - no problems

Hope that helps.  Maybe there was something in sitemaps.php that was
problematic somehow?  but why in beta18/19 and not beta17? (?)

Jon