[pmwiki-users] [pmwikiusers] Aspell RPM

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 10 21:59:34 CST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 08:55:46PM -0500, GravyFace wrote:
> Just implemented the Spellchecker component on my debian box at home
> -- works great -- but for the life of me, I can't find an RPM for
> Aspell for RH FC3.  Anyone know where I can grab it?  I wish Redhat
> had apt-get :)

Aspell comes with FC3 -- see rpmfind.net (link below).  But if you
have "yum" configured it's as simple as:

    # yum install aspell

On my FC4 installation "aspell" appears to have been installed by
default.

Browse to http://www.rpmfind.net/ and enter "aspell" as the
search term.  This returned a number of rpm modules for aspell
(including some from FC3).

Hope this helps,