[pmwiki-users] Blog proposal

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:38:03 CST 2006

Hans,

I've not had a good chance to look at this yet (work being what it
is). Would you say the documentation on your site and in this email
are a complete, effective way to blog using PmWiki? Given a choice, I
would rather this be a recipe than a part of the Core as I gather Pm
had suggested. I'm sort of writing half-cocked as I have to finish
getting a site together before anybody else gets in.

Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"