[pmwiki-users] Problem with Upload and Images

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:54:13 CST 2006

Okay, there remains a problem.

I am using clean URLS. Specifically, $ScriptUrl =
'http://theduncanfirm.com'. If I put a trailing slash, then most the
wiki pages won't load because there are two slashes. However, if I
don't put in a trailing slash then the Attach:sample.jpg markup will
result in "upload/...sample.jpg" So, at present I can either display
pages or display an image. Tough choice.

Ben