[pmwiki-users] Problem with Upload and Images

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:06:48 CST 2006

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:34:58 -0600
> From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
> Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Problem with Upload and Images
> To: Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com>
> Cc: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
>
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 07:54:13AM -0600, Ben Wilson wrote:
> > Okay, there remains a problem.
> >
> > I am using clean URLS. Specifically, $ScriptUrl =
> > 'http://theduncanfirm.com'. If I put a trailing slash, then most the
> > wiki pages won't load because there are two slashes. However, if I
> > don't put in a trailing slash then the Attach:sample.jpg markup will
> > result in "upload/...sample.jpg" So, at present I can either display
> > pages or display an image. Tough choice.
>
> Did you set $UploadUrlFmt?  Using CleanUrls almost *always* requires
> explicitly setting $ScriptUrl, $PubDirUrl, and $UploadUrlFmt,
> since PmWiki has no realiable way to determine what they should be.
>
>     $UploadUrlFmt = 'http://www.theduncanfirm.com/uploads';
>
> Pm

As always, Patrick, worked like a charm! I just explicitly set
UploadUrlFmt. I used my OpenUrls recipe and then had to populate the
variable.

The "target" image will be on the Site.SideBar. The site owner wants
one image to be displayed when on the default home page, another to be
displayed otherwise. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! I'm hoping "(:if:)" will
do.

Ben