[pmwiki-users] Tags recipe fixes

Kaushik Sridharan skaushik at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 04:22:47 CST 2006

Hello,

I have been using PmWiki as a common family workspace for the past few
weeks, and I am really impressed with its high quality -- thank you!

I recently installed Michael Vonrueden's Tags recipe. Although it is
functionally very similar to Categories, I like the simpler syntax and the
weighted fontsize display. It has a couple of minor bugs that I have fixed,
and I have posted the changes on the wiki page for the recipe:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Tags

(Please advise if it is bad etiquette to post code on the wiki directly.)

Thanks again,

Kaushik