[pmwiki-users] Switching Hosts

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Jan 15 22:34:38 CST 2006

I'm stumped. I've tried downloading my current site, and uploading to
the new host. I change the config file. The Category.Groupfooter does
not seem to get applied to pages in the Category group.

I've tried using two different FTP clients. I've downloaded, and
reuploaded three times, deleting everything except the wiki.d directory
(I deleted the content of wiki.d though), to retain the permissions on
the directory which I let pmwiki create.

Any help would be appreciated.

  ~ ~ Dave