[pmwiki-users] "Not Found" - Error

Michael Widowitz michael at widowitz.com
Mon Jan 16 09:23:06 CST 2006

I did some further testing, and it's really weird: it seems as if there
was a size limit to the page until which it will work without problems.

If it contains just a few words (up to 3 paragraphs), everything is
fine: I can edit and save and the result will display. Then I insert one
more paragraph - and get the error message mentioned below.

>>Not Found The requested URL /GroupName/HomePage was not found on
>>this server.
>>
>>Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying
>>to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm using the clean url recipe, running on Apache (but no access to
server log files) and the group "GroupName" is password protected.
Grateful for any hint as to how to tackle this problem...

Thanks,
Mike

michael at widowitz.com