[pmwiki-users] Bug in PmWiki? (was:"Not Found" - Error)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jan 16 12:38:12 CST 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 06:34:05PM +0100, Mike wrote:
> As soon as I enter the expression
>    file(s)
> anywhere on a page, it won't process with this error:
> Why the heck would it make a difference what I write in the *body* of my
> wiki? Which rewrite rules/cookbook recipes etc. could be causing that?

Try commenting out any cookbook pages you may be using and see if
you still get the error.  If the error goes away, then turn the
cookbook recipes on one-by-one until you're able to locate the culprit.

If the error still appears whenever the cookbook recipes are disabled,
let us know.  It would be especially useful if we had a url that we
could look at.