[pmwiki-users] Having all HTTP links open in a new window?

Roy monkeybots at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:33:19 CST 2006

I know that I can create a link that opens in a new window with the
following syntax...

%newwin% [[http://www.google.com | Google]]

Unfortunately, my documents will include lots of links to other sites
and I would prefer this to be the same behavior for all http links.

Is it possible to make this the default behavior (links open in a new
window) and not have intradocument links (like links from one page of
the wiki to another) suddenly start popping open new browser windows
too?

Roy