[pmwiki-users] Automatic reloading of modified page

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:36:19 CST 2006

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Mikael Nilsson wrote:

> Better to use a firefox extension such as
> http://reloadevery.mozdev.org/

I you mean something that you enable which reloads the page every 'x'
seconds, it is standard in Opera and I've used that. Unfortunately it can
be a bit annoying.. you don't want the reloading to often, and not to
selldom. So it would be nice if the reload could be triggered somehow.

When editing pages from Emacs/pmwiki-mode, I can have Emacs send a command
to the browser which makes it reload the page. This can easily be made
to happen each time a page is saved if you'd like that. I'm hoping
something similar is possible for when you click 'Save and edit'.

/Christian