[pmwiki-users] Embedding a pmwiki inside a site

Ali Baba mail.alibaba at free.fr
Wed Jan 18 21:12:33 CST 2006

Hi,

	I would like to completely embed PmWiki inside a website. For this, I
have a simple php script that :
#1: prepares and outputs some some html for the top of the page,
manages sessions, etc.;
#2: includes PmWiki for embedding inside the page;
#3: prepares and outputs some some html for the bottom of the page,
closes sessions, etc.

	This doesn't work, because of headers already sent. I have managed to
avoid the problem when reading the wiki content (by emptying the
$HTTPHeaders array), but I couldn't prevent the problem from happening
when e.g. editing the wiki content.

	I have tried to capture the html output from #1 (using ob handlers and
$output=ob_get_contents() ) to include it in my wiki template, so that
it doesn't output before the headers are sent. But it didn't work, even
when I tried to set a page variable by inserting into my config.php :

$FmtPV['$myvar']=$output;

	and into my template :

{$myvar}

	I have tried dozens of variations on this, but nothing worked and I'm
frustrated not to have succeeded what I thought would be easy
considering the flexibility of PmWiki.

	Your help would be really appreciated.

	Thank you.