[pmwiki-users] How to prevent text from being parsed?

Musikschule Bernsbach / Schwarzenberg (Webmaster) webmaster at musikschule-bernsbach.de
Fri Jan 20 07:22:00 CST 2006

Hi...

In the cookbooks and in the mailing list archives
I haven't found anything that can help me.

I want some content NOT being parsed and translated
in the PmWiki way, but written directly to the browser.

The idea is to define an directive, which inner text is
the direct output:

(:html:)
<hr />
<script language="JavaScript">alert("Works!");</script>
(:htmlend:)

When I create the markup
    Markup(
        "html",
        "directives",
        "Keep('$1')"
    );
the contents are translated to text output (&lt;hr /&gt;).

Can someone help please?

Thanks,
Torsten