[pmwiki-users] stylesheet not loading properly using CleanUrl

Matt Vance mvance at pobox.com
Sun Jan 22 01:27:32 CST 2006

I have been wanting to switch to PmWiki version 2.x for a while now. I
think I've ironed out most of the kinks, but the URL rewriting has been
holding me back.

Under 1.x, everything was working fine, using the following wiki.html file:

  <?php chdir("/home/myhome/public_html/pmwiki"); include("pmwiki.php"); ?>

I tried changing it to the following:

  <?php chdir("/home/myhome/public_html/pmwiki2x");
include("pmwiki.php"); ?>

When I then try visiting a /wiki URL, the stylesheet doesn't get loaded
properly. It still loads fine, if I visit the pmwiki2x/ URL though. What
am I missing?

Thanks,
Matt

p.s. - The Cookbook/CleanUrls page gets my vote for the most confusing
page on the pmwiki.org site. It could really use some editing/rewriting
from someone who truly understands the intricacies of rewriting.