[pmwiki-users] stylesheet not loading properly using CleanUrl

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:53:39 CST 2006

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > p.s. - The Cookbook/CleanUrls page gets my vote for the most confusing
> > page on the pmwiki.org site. It could really use some editing/rewriting
> > from someone who truly understands the intricacies of rewriting.
>
> I agree -- rewriting that page has been on my to-do list for some time.
> Part of the issue is that there are so many different ways to accomplish
> it, and many people have been adding/revising it with their own "better"
> versions and opinions of how they think it ought to be done.

I also agree... I looked at recently and just made me more confused - and
I'm already using clean URIs...

Maybe it'd help to have Cookbook/CleanUrls as a gathering page which
explains the problems in general, and then refer to

	Cookbook/CleanUrls1
	Cookbook/CleanUrls2
	Cookbook/CleanUrls3

for the different approaches? As it is, the page is rather big...

/C