[pmwiki-users] MailPosts Cookbook

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jan 23 19:47:42 CST 2006

I had mail posts all setup and running on my old Windows host. When I
switched to a new Unix based host, mail posts stopped working. I'm not
sure what questions to ask to determine whether the host has everything
setup correctly. Can anyone help?

Just in case, I did also switch to CleanURLs when I moved to the new
host -- not sure if that might affect the Mail Post?

Here's my config.php:
    $EnableMailPosts=1;
    $MailPostsTo="mr2wiki at solidgone.com";
    $MailPostsDelay=7200;
    $MailPostsSquelch=14400;
    #This was set for the windows host. I've tried with and without on
the new host
    #ini_set('SMTP','mail.mr2wiki.com');
    $MailPostsMessage="Recent wiki posts:\n
($ScriptUrl?n=Site.AllRecentChanges)\n\n\$MailPostsList\n";
    $MailPostsItemFmt =" * \$FullName . . . \$PostTime by \$Author\n
  \$PageUrl?action=diff";

  ~ ~ Dave