[pmwiki-users] Recipe for adding links to a page

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 24 05:56:07 CST 2006

On 1/24/06, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
<christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I very frequently add links to a wiki page, basically I'm using some wiki
> pages to keep a list of useful links. It's kind of annoying having to do
> the this using the 'Edit page' functionality, so I was thinking about
> other alternatives.

    "Addlink.php creates an "add link" bookmarklet that makes it easy
    to bookmark pages you find while surfing the web into a wiki
    page."

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AddLinkBookmarklet

Very useful.

I modified my copy.  Changes are:

* The link  to the bookmarklet says "Add a link to $pagename" rather
than "+=$pagename".
* The document's title is used as the bookmark link text.
* It creates a definition item rather than a regular list item.

    http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/addlink.php.txt

It would be nice if the regular edit page would be used instead of one
with just a Save button.

Hagan