[pmwiki-users] Flagging Bare Wikiwords . . .

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:42:31 CST 2006

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

Going through old threads... this is about finding/detecting/fixing
WikiWords that might have been links in an old wiki installation, but
since an upgrade to using only [[link]], they no longer do what they used
to do.

I think the eventual solutition became that wiki words to existing pages
got their own <span>??

Pm also wrote later on:
On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 04:46:18PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> Now it just needs to be combined with something that allows
> you to get a list of the pages where you have this problem (so that you
> manually can go and fix it).

Regarding finding pages that contain pages with with WikiLinks that don't
go anywhere, Pm later also wrote:

	I'm thinking a custom filter for (:pagelist:) might do the trick.
	It'd be slow, but you'd only have to run it once.

This bit about using (:pagelist:) for finding the bare wiki words, should
I add it to PITS so we don't forget about it for all future?

/Christian