[pmwiki-users] Default styling of links to non-existent pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jan 27 15:10:30 CST 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 09:35:15PM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:

> I would love having just a set of ...Fmt variables (more surely an
> array) to overload in my skins to handle all the cases:

I think these variables already exist.

> 1+2: Link to page, present or not,

1:  $LinkPageExistsFmt         page is present
2:  $LinkPageCreateFmt         page not present

> 3+4: Link to attachment, present or not,

3:  $IMapLinkFmt['Attach:']    attachment is present
4:  $LinkUploadCreateFmt       attachment not present

> 5: Link to external site.

5:  $UrlLinkFmt                link to non-page

> For the last case (5), an other nice feature would be to allow
> customization per intermap entries. This could help to provide a more
> visual topic-dedicated  linking system.

5+:  $IMapLinkFmt['http:']     http: links
     $IMapLinkFmt['https:']    https: links
     $IMapLinkFmt['PmWiki:']   links to PmWiki: InterMap shortcut
     $IMapLinkFmt['Cookbook:'] links to Cookbook: InterMap shortcut