[pmwiki-users] $PageUrl not being parsed

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 11:59:46 CST 2006

Saturday, January 28, 2006, 5:09:31 PM, Patrick wrote:
>     $ForumList['Forum'] = 1;
>     if ($ForumList[$fgrp])
>       $DefaultPageTextFmt = 'Compose message, add author name, and click post';

>   However, most people would tend to understand $ForumList[] = 'Forum';
>   more than $ForumList['Forum'] = 1;

Ah thank you! It's always good to learn more about arrays and how they are
handled. This was a good lesson for the day!

I think i will update the script. And perhaps write

   $ForumList['Forum'] = 'true';

or perhaps set it as SDVA:
SDVA($ForumList, array(
   'Forum' => 'true',
   );

using 'true' instead of 1 for slightly easier understanding.

Best,
~Hans